Thursday, November 10, 2016


 " Where I Want To Be! " 

This project was kind of tough. Trying to basically merge two photos into one. I had a class in high school where we used Photoshop which is sort of a similar idea to this as far as embedding a photo into another. I had trouble using iMovie on the regular PC instead of a Mac desktop so I had to have help from my Professor, but I really loved the outcome. I chose The Great Wall of China because it's somewhere I really would love to go one day. I love the scenery, how historical it is, and of course how far away it is. There was also some trouble trying to get myself positioned in the photo the correct way so it wouldn't too edited. I am grateful I had this opportunity to use iMovie and bring these photos together .This is a great tool to use if you need to make a flyer for a party, a wedding, an up coming event, etc. I feel like it can be useful in many ways. Doing this on a MAC desktop or laptop is way better than a regular PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment